Word jij onze nieuwe SAP Developer?
Renson is currently busy with a large scale SAP implementation, called Sunrise. To support and strengthen the internal SAP team, we are looking for an SAP developer.
- You are involved in a new S4HANA implementation project across the entire range of SAP modules like FI, CO, MM, SD, Variant Configurator, EWM,TM, MDM, PLM, PP, MII, PO including interfaces to 3th party software systems.
- You are involved in the full software development life-cycle including requirement analysis, design, development, testing, go-live, support and upgrades.
- You will team up closely with our business analysts and IT support to ensure any system issues (both for development and production systems) are taken care of.
- You are responsible for impact system architecture, technology direction, scalability, performance and quality of solution designs as per company’s development standards.
- You have several years of experience in SAP development in the following areas:
- ABAP OO
- FM, ALE/IDOC, RFC, BAPI
- User-Exits, Customer exits, BADI, Enhancement Framework
- Dialog programming and Reporting, ALV
- SmartForms, Adobe Forms
- Interfaces with 3rd parties
- Experience with UI5, Fiori, WebDynpro,Workflow, Web Services, PO and java is considered a plus.
- In addition to your broad range of knowledge and skills, you’re always open to learning more about the very latest technologies. In other words, innovation is very important to us and we’re keen to involve you in innovating further.
- You are proactive and a good communicator who combines the drive for results with flexibility.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- An independent position within a fast growing and financially healthy company, with realistic career opportunities.
- An open-ended contract and a competitive salary package adapted to your position and tailored to your experience and potential.
- An excellent opportunity to develop yourself "as an entrepreneur within the company" and to put your own stamp on the IT "go ahead" of an international and ambitious family business.
- A working environment where the business line "Creating Healthy Spaces" is extended to the workplace: healthy working and living are paramount. Witness are the many initiatives such as yoga initiation, smoothie bar, walking and cycling initiatives among colleagues.