R&D Manager Mechanical Ventilation
Een functie op jouw maat?
Within the R&D team of Renson, we are looking for a R&D manager – Mechanical Ventilation. You have a clear view of the HVAC systems and technologies used in homes and buildings. From that insight you will;
- Lead and follow up new developments in mechanical ventilation systems.
- Support the company with insights in the leading and emerging trends in the HVAC market.
- Responsible for the company’s fan-powered ventilations technologies.
- Coach, develop and lead the company’s mechanical ventilation R&D Team.
- Provide hands-on leadership in research and development of Mechanical ventilation projects from concept to commercialization focusing on innovative technology.
- Collaborate with internal or external parties to realize development projects of mechanical ventilation.
Kom jij in aanmerking voor deze job?
- Master degree in electro/mechanical engineering, product development, Electronical Engineering or related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in Research and Development management of mechanical and electronical combined solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in HVAC systems.
- Experience in IoT systems, cloud applications, app’s, …
- Experience in development of thermoplastic, sheetmetal, …
- Strong leadership skills including ability to influence / lead others without direct authority.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with all levels of the organization and externally with partners.
Wat hebben we je te bieden?
- We offer you a challenging job where you can combine your technical knowledge with managerial skills.
- This is an independent position in a financially healthy, fast growing and leading company with career opportunities towards the future.
- Indefinite duration contract with an attractive salary package, adapted to your experience and potential.
- Work with dynamic, flexible and driven collegues.