Word jij onze nieuwe Part-time Assistant Accountant?
Working @ Renson is about innovation, internationalization and healthy entrepreneurship.
Joining the Renson winning team is not just a career, it’s a lifetime opportunity.
Be part of a winning team by providing vital support for further international growth and gain market share in our different businesses.
- Register purchase invoices: on the one hand through our digital platform Sharepoint, on the other hand manually.
- Handle and do the follow-up of reminders from suppliers and of other types of correspondence.
- Process expenses and visa settlements.
- Do the follow-up of import documents and entries.
- Process credit notes for customers.
- Various support tasks:
- Scanning invoices and other documents
- Following up rent payments (Excel)
- Supporting the administration of insurance files
- Preparing international VAT declarations (Intervat)
- Doing manual payments (Isabel)
- You graduated as a Bachelor, preferably in accountancy.
- You have good IT-skills: in depth knowledge of Excel is a must, knowledge of SAP is an added-value.
- You are driven by excellence.
- You are a team player.
- You are accurate, analytical and eager to learn.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, a good knowledge of French is a nice to have.
- A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, where your efforts, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive compensation package.
- Being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
- Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.