Word jij onze nieuwe Integration Architect?
Renson is in the middle of moving a large part of its LOB applications to azure. For several legacy applications and systems, we will be lifting the applications and shifting them to the public cloud. Our legacy applications are versatile in the technology stack: PHP (several frameworks) + MySQL, asp.net + MSSQL.
New systems developed in-house require a CI/CD-first approach and should be deployed and hosted on the cloud. Our ideology is to use as little as possible IaaS components and as much as possible PaaS services. Our technology stack from now on will be limited to typescript, C# and python.
Next to in-house developed applications we are preparing ERP and WMS/MES transition projects, the level of integration between these two systems will be business critical for the next iteration of our digital transformation project. In the beginning of 2020 we want to go live with the first implementations of the new systems in one business unit. Once successful the next business units will commence transitioning.
At Renson we believe architects should have a hands-on attitude, drawing schematics is part of the job but you will be required to follow through: your decisions have an impact and you are responsible for seeing them through with your team of integration developers. The team of integration developers will be created/selected when the full plan of ERP and WMS implementation is available, which is also something you will lead or help in.
The technology stack you can leverage is c#, azure (including Azure Service Bus and logic apps, functions), powershell, python. For system deployments we have a preference to the Service Fabric or PaaS services. If we need other integration tools, you will be leading the selection track.
Your focus is to understand the business domains and technology enough to know what to give to analysts and what to prepare yourself for dev implementation (or vice versa). We allow for choice in focus (technical or domain) but in the end the integration has to be done. For all projects you report to the CIO and colleague architect but will maintain a high degree of autonomy in your projects
If these terms are clear to you:
AMQP, ASB, DTC, Request/Reply pattern, Request/Response pattern, Saga pattern, strangler pattern, DLQ, PLQ, Message header, Context flows, XML, json, …
chances are you’re the person for the job! Knowing when to apply what and why is going to be key to successfully work in this mission.
- Knowledge of azure
- Knowledge of either SAP or Dynamics AX
- An understanding of concepts such as BOM, BOL, orders, invoice, … and the different levels of these concepts
- A growing IT team that likes the people-aspect of technology. Working together is more efficient and more fun.
- An working environment that believes in its tagline: “Creating Healthy Spaces”. Working in a healthy environment and improving the atmosphere around you is the primary mission. There are numerous HR initiatives that show the commitment to this: yoga-initiation, smoothie bar and run-and biking activities.
- A role that requires you to be pro-active is backed by a financially healthy and expanding company, with realistic growth options.
- An indefinite contract with a competitive salary package, tailored to your function, experience, profile and potential.