Word jij onze nieuwe Embedded Software Engineer?
As embedded software engineer at Renson, you contribute to our mission: Creating Healty Spaces. Embedded software turns our ventilation systems and terrace coverings into smart, connected devices.
You will be a member of our team of software and electronic engineers. In our team, we value collaboration and improving our skills, tools and way of working. We do code reviews, and use tools like git (version control), Jira (bug tracking) and Jenkins (CI/CD). On a regular basis team members can do an insight session where they present a topic to the team.
You'll help define the product working with your colleagues in R&D and product management. Based on the product definition, you'll define an architecture which can be for bare metal or embedded Linux platforms. The implementation of features and automatic tests is done using C/C++ and Python.
- For this position, we seek a multi-disciplinary colleague with passion for technology and software development.
- You have developed embedded systems in C or C++.
- Practical knowledge in following areas: Python, linux drivers, security, wireless communication, git. Knowledge Jira, Jenkins and scrum are extra assets.
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.