Word jij onze nieuwe Data Engineer?
Creating Healthy Spaces has been the baseline of Renson for the past decade. As a next step to achieve our ambition, we are updating more and more of our devices to become smart devices. We are looking for a new colleague who will support our data scientists in their analysis by maintaining and expanding our data pipelines with state-of-the-art software tools.
- You actively work on the design and implementation of our data mining code (front- and back-end) and infrastructure in support of your colleagues of the data analytics team.
- You support multiple product development teams to design and implement new data related features for connected devices.
- You are considered to be a full stack developer of the data analytics team. Your specific tasks and responsibilities will be agreed upon depending on your skills and interests.
- You’re creative and passionate about developing research code and software
- You’re a critical thinker and have excellent problem solving skills.
- You have a degree or experience in the field of IT, science or engineering.
- You have excellent programming skills, preferably in Python and Angular
- You have good knowledge of at least one of following domains: Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP), large software projects, build pipelines, DevOps, Databases (SQL, noSQL, Graph).
- You’re an entrepreneur who feels comfortable in a quickly evolving company.
- You function well both individually and as a team player.
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- We offer personal coaching by highly competent researchers to further develop yourself.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.