Word jij onze nieuwe Data Analyst?
Creating Healthy spaces has been Rensons baseline for the past decade. As a next step to achieve our ambition, we are updating more and more of our devices to become smart devices.
Currently, we are looking for a new colleague who will complement our data analytics team.
- You support multiple product development teams to design and implement new data related services for connected devices.
- You actively work with and/or on the design and implementation of our data mining code (front- and/or back-end) and infrastructure in support of your colleagues of the data analytics team.
- Your specific tasks and responsibilities will be agreed upon depending on your skills and interests.
- You’re creative and passionate about developing (scientific) software and/or data.
- You’re a critical thinker and have excellent problem solving skills.
- You have a degree or experience in the field of IT, Science or Engineering.
- You have excellent programming skills, preferably in Python and Angular.
- You have good knowledge of at least one of following domains: Cloud computing (AWS, Azure, GCP), large software projects, build pipelines, DevOps, Databases (SQL, noSQL, Graph), data mining, machine learning, recommender systems, chatbots, natural language processing, control theory, data visualisation, dashboarding, semantics, anomaly detection, system identification, optimisation.
- You’re an entrepreneur who feels comfortable in a quickly evolving company.
- You function well both individually and as a team player.
- We offer a highly competent and dedicated team that will provide you with personal coaching to further develop yourself.
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.