Word jij onze nieuwe Control Engineer?
Creating Healthy spaces has been the baseline of Renson for the past decade. As a next step to achieve our ambition, we are updating more and more of our devices to become smart devices. We are looking for a new colleague who will contribute to our improved control strategies and implement these.
- You actively work on the implementation of control techniques for our connected IoT devices in close collaboration with your colleagues who research advanced control techniques for our future solutions.
- You analyse remarkable use cases from practice to better understand our customer needs to improve our control algorithms.
- You support multiple product development teams to design and implement control strategies for their products.
- You interact well with the data analytics, cloud infrastructure and embedded software teams to efficiently implement high impact control solutions.
- You’re creative and passionate about control techniques and data analytics.
- You’re a critical thinker and have excellent problem solving skills.
- You’re knowledgeable in control theory and/or automation. Preferable even have experience in these fields.
- You have a masters degree in the field of science or engineering.
- You’re an entrepreneur who feels comfortable in a quickly evolving company.
- You function well both individually and as a team player.
- We offer a function in a growing financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- We offer personal coaching by highly competent researchers to further develop yourself.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.