Word jij onze nieuwe Commercial & Business Controller?
Working @ Renson is about innovation, internationalization and healthy entrepreneurship.
Joining the Renson winning team is not just a career, it’s a lifetime opportunity.
Be part of a winning team by providing vital support for further international growth and gain market share in our different businesses.
As an Commercial & Business Controller, you will develop a deep understanding of the strategy, various data sources and use/build processes to analyze and communicate key outputs to the Commercial and Business Unit Managers.
You overview and manage insights of commercial performance and outlook of the business, on country, channel and product level. You work on a corporate level, where you can generate impact through the Commercial & Business Unit organization.
- You challenge and support the commercial business with accurate management information, advice and transparency on performance, in their ambition to deliver profitable growth and margin expansion initiatives in line with the Renson strategy.
- You lead deliverables from commercial controlling, such as weekly and monthly sales dashboard, participate in the month-end closing process, support and coordination of yearly plan, budget and forecasts.
- You monitor the customer profitability, provide insights and advise the business with potential solutions.
- You have an active role in the product review by generating and reviewing the product portfolio performance, understanding potential gap-closing activities.
- You formulate recommendations, action plans and monitor the realization and progress
- You drive continuous improvement of commercial/business processes and systems through further automation and process standardization.
- You are a strong, value-adding business partner and work close together with the Commercial Managers and Business Unit Managers. You actively participate in the individual performance meetings, business reviews and budget meetings.
- You are responsible for the planning, controlling, analysis and reporting of overhead expenditures. You will perform in-depth review and analysis of overhead expenses and identify and propose resolutions around performance issues.
- You graduated as a Master, preferably in an economically oriented specialization.
- You have a working experience of minimum three years in a similar job.
- You have a good IT-skills: in depth knowledge of Excel is a must, knowledge of SAP or BI is an added-value.
- You are driven by analytics and figures, you like to be creative in your search for solutions.
- You are an excellent communicator and you are an interdepartmental team player.
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and eager to learn.
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and English, a good knowledge of French is a nice to have.
- A dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment, where your efforts, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive compensation package.
- Being part of a motivated team in which competence and quality play an important role.
- Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training.