Word jij onze nieuwe Strategic Marketeer?
‘Creating Healthy Spaces’ is Renson’s baseline and its mission. As a trendsetter in ventilation, sun protection, and ‘outdoor living’, this dynamic, fast-growing family company swears by natural elements such as light and air that – when utilised intelligently – are at the foundation of a healthy living and working environment for everyone.
Renson has its sights set on the future, making major investments in innovation, communication, and internationalisation while continuously focusing on a healthy and comfortable indoor environment plus an enjoyable outdoor environment for homes, apartments, offices, and healthcare facilities. The emphasis is on sustainable overall concepts that set high energy efficiency, acoustics, and design standards.
Although it has deep roots locally, Renson is increasingly spreading its message internationally, the proof of which lies in its strong distribution network worldwide. In this respect, Renson is intensifying its ambition to expand from a Belgian business to a global player in ventilation, sun protection, and outdoor living.
- Create and lead the long-term go to market strategic vision that requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and goals.
- Drive the development and implementation of cohesive marketing activities on a global basis, ensuring the marketing activities across the lines of business are coordinated.
- Help define company positioning and messaging for existing and new product and market combinations. Design approaches for sales and partner readiness, deliver the support and tools to drive sales and revenue growth. This includes working closely with Business Development Directors and the Product Team to develop product and market specific marketing plans and materials through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, and customer engagement.
- Ensure marketing program deliverables demonstrate value and a return on investment,
- Oversee the monitoring of all aspects of key competitors, analyzing their strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities and threats and develop strategies to maintain Renson’s competitive advantage (SWOT)
- May manage managers, individual contributors, and/or contractors, a marketing budget, and has overall responsibility for building and maintaining a high-performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
- Experienced B2B marketing leader with expertise in marketing unique technology and data solutions to global governments and corporations.
- Degree required. Master’s degree preferred. Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- International business and marketing experience preferred.
- Creative strategist with a strong executive presence.
- Collaborates well with business development, technical product teams, and other business leaders to build best in class deliverables.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company, with a strong brand and quality products.
- Intensive contact with a lot of people, both in your own team and outside.
- An independent position within a fast growing and financially healthy company, and real growth opportunities.
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary package adapted to the position and in line with your experience and potential.