Word jij onze nieuwe Stage sales?
You will be part of the specification team at Renson. This team ensures that Renson products and solutions are specified in the specification sheets of the BELUX building projects.
Renson mainly focusses on the residential market and social housing, but also has projects in the educational market and industry.
You will receive a 3-days introduction course at Renson. Specific product trainings in ventilation and Sunprotection are also available to ensure a good knowhow and increase your performance and well-being.
- Lead qualification
- Conducting desk research: collecting data about residential projects with potential for the Renson product offering
- Possible follow-up of the generated leads. Scanning the leads by phone and qualifying on the Renson solutions and products
- Sales conversion
- Interact with the selected leads via means of delivering webinars, (online) presentations, cold calling, social media, …
- Identify sales opportunities: customer needs and project detection
- Propose Renson solutions to satisfy the potential customer and make sure all our USP’s are integrated in a unique way in the specification
- Involve field sales colleagues whenever needed to maximize sales conversion
- Ensure the necessary follow up where needed of your detected projects
- Collaborate with Concept Advisors of the specification team to proactive plan appointments to present the Renson products and solutions.
- Company representation
- It is possible that you will be invited to join the specification team in case of an event or annual trade show.
- Breathe and live the Renson creating healthy spaces philosophy
- Track and maintain all relevant and required information within our database
- Plan appointments for field sales
- Register detected projects
- Minimal bachelor degree or equal by experience
- You preferably have an advanced knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft programmes
- Strong team player with a hands on approach
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Act decisively according to the Renson strategy
- Have operational knowledge of Dutch and French. English is a plus.
- Sales and customer oriented
- Persuasive and strong communication skills
- Ability to promote high-end products and as such create brand awareness and loyalty
- Strong internal networker with good communication skills
- Technical affinity is a plus
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company, with a strong brand and quality products.
- Intensive contact with a lot of people, both in your own team and outside.
- An independent position within a fast growing and financially healthy company, and real growth opportunities