Word jij onze nieuwe Frontend Lead Developer (Openmotics)?
As a lead developer, you will work on a set of frontend projects. This includes a set of Angular web applications as well as a mobile IonicAngular application. You’ll take the lead on implementing new features, going from discussing new requirements with the designer to a full implementation into the web or mobile app. You’ll work side by side with other colleagues that will be working on other projects that are based off the same stack.
- You have a Master or Professional Bachelor in CS/IT/ICT or equivalent through experience.
- You like to develop responsive interfaces.
- You like to think about how the UX of an interface can be improved.
- You like to discuss specifications and give your feedback to the designers that are creating new interfaces.
- You like to discuss technical challenges with the team and willing to step out of your comfort zone every now and then (to e.g. learn something new, or help out the team).
- You can work at least two days a week in our Ghent based office.
- You like an environment where everything doesn’t have to be serious all the time and you appreciate humor, fun and off-work activities.
- Experience with Angular or other Typescript based frontend frameworks.
- Experience with Ionic (or other hybrid mobile app frameworks).
- Experience with native iOS or Android is a plus.
- Exposure to automated testing/deployment/ docker/…
- A function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- A lot of responsibilities. You will be part of the team, you will be part of decisions and the future of the company.
- You will work in our Ghent based office and be part of a vibrant community of young startups with occasional after-work activities.
- A contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential