Word jij onze nieuwe Field Service Specialist?
As a Field Service Specialist you serve as the national and international on-site expert for Renson products. You are responsible for technical support to Renson customers during on-site repairs, programming, maintenance and installations if required.
You also provide training as well to customers on-site as co-workers in co-operation with the training department.
You discern customer needs and offer on-site pre-sales advice or recommendations and ensure a high quality of customer service.
You enter relevant important technical information in the Knowledge Base and attend meetings to share experience.
You have a good general attitude towards job duties, willingness to work according to a planned schedule, ability to drive long distances and extensive overnight travel.
As a Field Service Specialist you are required to establish, promote and maintain excellent rapport and communications with all customers, co-workers, sales representatives, and others as appropriate. You report to the Field Service Coordinator.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide on-site technical support during repairs and maintenance and troubleshoot products and installations.
- Deliver solutions and decisions that are effective and constructively impact both Renson and the customer.
- Provide on-site start up and training of products. Ensure equipment is operational and free of defects.
- Provide training for customers and co-workers.
- Provide standard and emergency service.
- Provide customer telephone hotline technical support if required.
- Complete paperwork such as, timesheets, expense reports, Field Service Reports and C-reps reports.
- Adhere to company’s given rules and regulations.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda determined by planning.
- Document relevant technical information out of the filed in the Knowledge Base with the aim of sharing expertise.
- Pass on relevant information to R&D and other stakeholders in official meetings.
- Maintain proficiency in all products and services that the company offers.
- Maintain proficiency in all designated third party products and services.
- Bachelor’s technical degree or strong technical aptitude/experience
- Proven experience as a field service representative
- Strong critical thinking problem solving, judgment, and initiative
- Able to perform assigned tasks related to this level of expertise with minimal supervision
- Able to take apart and put together equipment according to detailed specifications
- Able to use hand and power tools
- Able to work in confined spaces and in elevated locations/situations
- Able to travel to remote locations
- Able to work extended irregular work hours and easily adapt to modified schedules.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, end-consumers and Renson employees
- Able to actively share knowledge
- Good command of English and German or French both written and verbal
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and basic internet usage
- Able to work with mobile tools and applications
- Able to follow instructions and rules
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company, with a strong brand and quality products.
- An independent position within a fast growing and financially healthy company, and real growth opportunities.
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary package adapted to the position and in line with your experience and potential.