Word jij onze nieuwe Digital Service Representative?
As a Digital Service Representative, you take care of and follow up on customer complaints and queries on both hardware and software issues of Renson connected devices, in a consistent and responsive manner to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Act as first contact point to customers for whom you are assigned a complaint about the product or its app(s)/portals and.
- Resolve product electro mechanical or software and WIFI problems by analyzing the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, and proposing the best solution, balancing customer satisfaction and company interests.
- Enter and follow up of Service part orders.
- Organize and follow up on returned goods related to complaints.
- Escalate and follow up complex complaints and aftersales queries to 2nd line support and for software issues to R&D
- Maintain a transparent and customer centric communication according to department guidelines, during all phases of complaint handling and aftersales assistance
- Develop & maintain the necessary technical knowledge & USPs of the own assigned product portfolio
- Develop & maintain a good understanding of the applicable sales and warranty conditions.
• Minimal bachelor's degree Computer technology or equal by experience
• Strong team player with a hands-on approach
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Act decisively according to the Renson strategy
• Have operational knowledge of Dutch and English. French and/or German are a plus (role dependent knowledge of an extra language can be a must)
• Strong technical affinity/insight is a must. Technical degree is a plus.
• Sound analytic skills and problem-solving skills.
• Customer oriented and strong quality focus
• Good listening skills and persuasive and strong communication skills (conflict resolving)
• Strong internal networker
• Sound Product and Market knowledge
- A growing team within a challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to advise and assist you.
- A job with impact and responsibility within a fast-growing, financially healthy and innovative company that offers real growth opportunities.
- A working environment where the company baseline 'Creating Healthy Spaces' is extended to the workplace.
- You will receive a permanent contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary package adapted to the position, in line with your experience and potential.