Word jij onze nieuwe Data Engineer?
Creating Healthy spaces has been Renson’s baseline for more than a decade. To truly achieve this promise, we are continuously updating our products to become connected smart devices. Renson has developed an IoT eco-system (My-Lio) to support these connected devices. The telemetry and usage data of these connected devices is collected to further improve our product leadership position. We are looking for an additional data engineer to strengthen our R&D team for Data Analytics within the R&D department for Digital Innovation.
As Data Engineer, you will develop and maintain Renson’s production grade data platform to allow the processing of data gathered from Renson’s connected devices. You will be expected to further develop the platform while also assisting the data analysts and scientists by preparing the data for further study. You will work closely together with other members of Renson’s R&D department for Digital Innovation such as our IoT cloud engineers and architect. Your input during the development process will be highly valued to improve the platform. More specifically, your job will involve the following tasks :
- Write, debug, test and review software for Renson’s IoT data platform while respecting Renson’s version control standards.
- Monitor and maintain different tools within Renson’s data infrastructure (e.g., airflow, Databricks, …)
- Estimate the workload of development tasks.
- Write detailed documentation of the designed software solution.
- Release software from development environments to staging and production environments.
- Report to the project stakeholders regarding the project progress and concerns.
- Assist data analysts and scientists in getting data sets for their research.
- You are experienced in software development (preferably in Python)
- You are familiar with cloud computing (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- You have a passion for telemetry data from buildings
- You have strong skills in critical thinking and are interested in details
- You are a team player: collaboration, oral and written communication
- You are focused on quality with a bias for action
- Affinity and interest in applied mathematics (more particularly data analytics and control theory) is a plus
- Renson puts you at the cutting edge of telemetry data processing
- You will become a member of Renson’s R&D department for Digital Innovation, a growing group of dynamic people with attention for personal growth.
- You get to work with/on a mature data platform with modern architecture for which there is a clear vision for future expansion of innovative features.