Word jij onze nieuwe Creative Mechanical Design Engineer Outdoor?
Renson Outdoor, one of Renson's Business Units and manufacturer of high end patio covers and solutions to furnish gardens, is hiring a creative Mechanical Design Engineer.
Driven by innovation and the aim to create the ultimate outdoor living experience, we are strengthening our multidisciplinary design team and looking for the next creative mastermind with good knowledge of mechanical engineering.
What does the job entail?
As mechanical design engineer, you are involved in the product development process from the ideation phase till the launch in production.
Next to converting ideas into detailed 3D models, the varied task package comprises -amongst other things- feasibility studies, evaluating prototypes and assisting during the validation & certification process.
As product owner, you are responsible for the assigned portfolio throughout the complete lifecycle. This includes generating & maintaining the related product data and knowledge transfer to the other stakeholders.
The products being developed are an inextricable part of a total solution and designed for a global market. Hence we are looking for a pro-active team player with “can do” attitude.
- Master degree in electro-mechanics , product or industrial design.
- Hands on engineering software - experience (Inventor is an asset )
- an open-minded entrepreneur who contributes to the long-term strategy of the department
- Conceptual thinker, eager to develop innovative solutions
- Eager to explore new technologies & materials
- Punctual and results – oriented.
- Affinity with aesthetics and user centric ideation is a clear asset.
- Good communicator
- Full time employment. Temporary at Renson HQ in Waregem, as of Q2 2021 at our new facilities in Nazareth.
- In return for your talent, passion and technical expertise, you become part of a growing multidisciplinary team. Here the challenges and opportunities are up for grabs.
- Market conform remuneration in line with your skillset and experience.