Word jij onze nieuwe Compensation & Benefits Officer?
This position works with the Director of Human Resources to lead all initiatives in the area of compensation and benefits, ensuring compliance with local laws and all other areas of the human resources function.
- Monitor compensation and benefits practices and assist the Director of Human Resources in maintaining competitive compensation and benefits strategy.
- Administration of appropriate policies, practices and processes.
- Roll out and coordinate yearly salary review exercise as part of the performance review program.
- Continually administer and update benefits packets, relevant compensation and benefits information linked to the hiring of new employees, promotions and internal mobility matters. This involves a close collaboration with the R&S colleagues as well with management and HRBP’s.
- Assist Finance in annual budget preparation in the areas of compensation and benefits.
- Participate actively in function classification related matters.
- Maintain an accurate KPI reporting.
- Master or equivalent.
- Professional experience in compensation and benefits or related area is desired.
- Must have good computer skills (microsoft) and the ability to learn our Human Resources information System (HRIS).
- Familiarity with payroll regulations is advantageous.
- Like working with data, numbers.
- High degree of interpersonal skills required.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A growing HR team within a challenging environment.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are happy to advise and assist you.
- A job with impact and responsibility within a fast-growing, financially healthy and innovative company that offers real growth opportunities.
- A working environment where the company baseline 'Creating Healthy Spaces' is extended to the workplace.
- You will receive a permanent contract of indefinite duration and a competitive salary package adapted to the position, in line with your experience and potential.