Are you becoming our new Global Business Development Manager (Fabricators) ?
To support the long term growth strategy of Renson we are currently looking for a Global Business Development Manager (Fabricators)
- You will generate and evaluate ideas regarding new growth opportunities into new or existing markets.
- You will generate growth by identifying potential fabricators, visiting them on a global scale.
- You have a strong knowledge of the go to market strategy and dealer networks and are responsible for a thorough follow-up of both.
- You increase the involvement of dealers, in close collaboration with fabricators.
- You discuss future plans (market approach, strategies, other channels, ...) with the fabricators and the Renson HQ and follow-up on leads and potential projects with Sales.
- You take initiatives to increase the visibility of the Renson products and you develop an appropriate marketing strategy.
- You’re responsible for setting up marketing initiatives (SEA, campaigns, promotions, follow-up of online presence,...) and product trainings for clients.
- You will translate relevant ideas into a business plan to investigate the feasibility of the new business in close cooperation with the different Sales Country Managers.
- You assure that you have a thorough knowledge regarding the competing technologies and competitors.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a business development role in a technical B2B environment.
- You have a helicopter view and you are able to envision long term trends.
- You have a strong affinity with technology and the construction sector and you are eager to develop your competencies regarding strategy development.
- You are self-starting, pro-active, creative. You are an innovator and entrepreneur who challenges the status quo and who thinks out-of-the-box.
- You have excellent networking skills and you are a strong team player.
- You are ready to travel (50% of time) on a global scale.
- An autonomous function in a highly international and ambitious Belgian company with financial strength and a solid reputation in its sector.
- A new function in which you make an important contribution to the evolution of Renson on an international level.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and formulate new ideas.
- A salary package in line with your experience and expertise.