Are you becoming our new Regional Sales Manager Australia?
- Selling the Renson systems to well identified constructors, dealers and promoting them to well identified architects.
- Regular visit of the key customers, end-clients and investors to promote the Renson brand and generate indirect sales.
- A typical week consists of 4 days visiting at least 3 relations a day and 1 day home office activities. On a monthly base we count on 48 visits.
- Manage the business activity in the appointed region in order to exploit the opportunities to the fullest extent in terms of profitability and growth.
- Identify, review and implement the business opportunities on a regular basis, ensuring feedback to the Export Director.
- Analyse the competition on a regular basis and report findings to the export manager.
- Organise all promotional matters on a regional level.
Graduated in Engineering (building construction, mechanical) or Architect
Sectorial experience of at least 3 year technical-sales experience in the sun protection or ventilation business
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
Proven sales record in sun protection or ventilation industry
Knowledge of marketing skills
Skilled in negotiations and communication
Fluent knowledge of English
Home office based activity with frequent travelling within the appointed region within Australia. Preferably based in Melbourne or Sydney.
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.