Are you becoming our new Area Sales Manager Poland?
- Selling the Renson systems to well identified constructors, dealers and promoting them to well identified architects
- Regular visit of the key customers, end-clients and investors to promote the Renson brand and generate indirect sales
- A typical week consists of 4 days visiting at least 3 relations a day and 1 day home office activities. On a monthly base we count on 48 visits.
- Manage the business activity in the Polish market in order to exploit the opportunities to the fullest extent in terms of profitability and growth
- Identify, review and implement the business opportunities on a regular basis, ensuring feedback to the Country Manager Poland
- Analyse the competition on a regular basis and report findings to the export manager
- Organise all promotional matters on a (inter)national level
Graduated in Engineering (building construction, mechanical) or Architect
Sectorial experience of at least 3 year technical-sales experience in the sun protection business,
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Proven sales record in (sun) protection industry
- Knowledge of marketing skills
- Skilled in negotiations and communication
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Fluent knowledge of Polish and English
Home office based activity with frequent travelling within the country
Preferably based in Western Poland or Warsaw region
- We offer a function in a growing and financially healthy company with real professional development possibilities.
- You will receive a contract of indefinite duration with a competitive wage adjusted for your function according to your experience and potential.