Are you becoming our new Trade Marketeer Dach?
As a trade marketeer, you coordinate the necessary marketing activities, in order to position the Renson products successfully in the market and to maximize the sales within the country or region you are responsible for.
- You establish a local marketing plan that is based on the corporate marketing plan, taking into account productivity, customer satisfaction and ROI within the dedicated region.
- You analyse the results from campaigns and exhibitions and you detect local market and consumer trends.
- You present yourself as a driven key figure and you consult all stakeholders before executing your plan. Operationally, you are the driving force: many of the exhibitions are organized by yourself and you are present at a lot of events. You are in contact with clients on a very regular basis. You are capable of establishing constructive and long term relationships, taking many marketing actions. You stay in tune with the market and together with your clients you develop successful marketing initiatives.
- You keep your marketing knowledge up to date in the light of new developments, in order to amplify your credibility with different stakeholders.
- You report directly to the Country Manager/Marketing Director.
- You received a formation in Marketing and preferably, you had already a first working experience, where you translated corporate strategy into local initiatives. Affinity with the construction business can be an asset.
- You like following up complex projects, keeping the focus and maintaining structure and oversight. As the job is very autonomous, you don’t mind taking care of administration / repetitive tasks.
- You are a well-organized and stress resilient multitasker.
- You are prepared to advise key accounts face to face and to be present at relevant exhibitions in your country.
- We offer an autonomous job within a fast growing and financially solid company.
- We foresee a contract of undetermined duration and a competetive salary package.