Our Sense device monitors the CO2 content in the indoor air of the room. The device visually indicates when the air quality is poor and when action needs to be taken.
Blue means good indoor air quality, orange means it is not good enough and red means unhealthy indoor air.
But the Renson Sense is much more than a classic CO2 meter. The device also monitors moisture, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as odours, noise, temperature and light.
- Visual LED feedback
- Renson Dashboard: the smart way to monitor and keep track of historical data
- Easy installation with Renson Link: user-friendly desktop application for professional users
- Unique Renson Comfort Index
- Integration with Cloud API possible
- Visual feedback on the device